The UP 93.1 Secret Sound is BACK!
IF YOU GUESS THE SOUND, YOU WIN THE CASH!
PLAY WEEKDAY MORNINGS AT 6:40, 7:40, 8:40 AND LATER AT 4:40.
THE JACKPOT GROWS BY $50 WITH EACH INCORRECT GUESS.
GET IT RIGHT?
THE JACKPOT IS YOURS! A PRESENTATION OF TORQUE MOTORSPORTS, FOX SUBARU AND UP 93.1
MONDAY September 3rd
6:40am – Susan – Cranking up a crate, putting marble on it, rolling it down
7:40am – Susan – Cranking up a percussion instrument, snapping an elastic band, something flying from the elastic band and hitting a target
8:40am – Cherice – Putting money in gum ball machine, gum ball going down the track and then hitting the little metal door
4:40pm – Bobbi – An old fashion slot machine handle being pulled down and then snapping back up again.
TUESDAY September 4th
6:40am – John – Cranking up a boat trailer, the boat hitting/connecting to the trailer
7:40am – John – Vending machine, coil going around, item dropping to bottom
8:40am – Mitch – Rewinding a VCR tape, shutting the VCR and pressing play
4:40pm – John – a gumball machine dial turning and then the gumball going down the shoot and hitting the flap
WEDNESDAY September 5th
6:40am – Kelly – sharpening a pencil, snapping the pencil in half and throwing it in the garbage (1 correct)
7:40am – Wanda – Using an adding machine, breaking a pencil and throwing it back into a pencil holder (1 correct)
8:40am – Andrew – Sharpening a pencil, taking the pencil out and throwing it and the sharpener in the garbage
4:40pm – Susan – Sharpening a pencil, using an old fashioned Adding Machine/Calculator and then snapping the pencil and throwing it in the garbage (1 correct)
THURSDAY September 6th
6:40am – Jim – Opening a drawer, breaking a pencil, throwing it back into the drawer (1 correct)
7:40am – John – Old fashioned pencil sharpener, breaking the pencil, pencil hitting the floor (1 correct)
8:40am – Jen – Opening a pencil case, breaking the pencil, throwing it back into the case (1 correct)
4:40pm – Brian – Sharpening a pencil with an old fashion sharpener, someone smacking their lips, and ice falling on the ground.
FRIDAY September 7th
6:40am – Cynthia – Cassette tape being wound with a pencil, pencil snaps and then hits a dumpster (1 correct)
7:40am – Angela – Turning gas tank cap, breaking pencil, throwing the broken pencil into the glove compartment (2 correct)
8:40am – Paul – Twisting gas cover on, breaking a pencil, shutting gas tank door (1 correct)
4:40pm – Kelly – pushing a car seat back, snapping a pencil, throwing it in the glove compartment – WINNER!!!!!!!!
MONDAY, September 10th
6:40am – Darren – Making popcorn, popping bubble wrap, pulling scotch tape off of the roll
7:40am – Mike – A rooster and a chicken playing cards
8:40am – Dave – Taking a deck of cards out of the box, shuffling the cards and then ripping one of them in half (1 correct)
4:40pm – Dave – Taking a deck of cards out of the box, shuffling the cards and then throwing them in the garbage (1 correct)
TUESDAY, September 11th
6:40am – Natalie – Rubber band snapping, shuffling cards, throwing the cards on the ground (1 correct)
7:40am – Susan – Closing a door, shuffling cards, swiping cards off the table, putting them in a drawer and closing it (1 correct)
8:40am – Sandra – Popping popcorn, fireworks, busting bubble wrap
4:40pm – Brian – Opening a deck of cards, tapping the cards on the table, shuffling the cards and then ripping the card box in half. (1 correct)
WEDNESDAY, September 12th
6:40am – Caroline – Shuffling cards, letting go of the cards, pickng up a few and stapling them together (1 correct)
7:40am – Dave – Closing a drawer, shuffling cards, slicing a card with a giant paper cutter (1 correct)
8:40am – Brian – Taking a deck of cards out of the package, shuffling the cards, putting them back in the package (1 correct)
4:40pm – Jeff – Taking a deck of cards out of the box, shuffling the cards, cutting the cards (as in dividing them as opposed to using scissors) (1 correct)
THURSDAY September 13th
6:40am – John – Holding cards, shuffling them, cutting the cards with industrial scissors (1 correct)
7:40am – Caroline – Ripping tape from a tape gun, shuffling cards and then opening a drawer (1 correct)
8:40am – Brian – Cards into electric shuffler, shuffling cards, taking them out of drawer (1 correct)
4:40pm – Bev – Taking the plastic off a box of cards, fanning the cards (running your finger down the side of the deck), shuffling the cards (1 correct)
FRIDAY, September 14th
6:40am – Darren – Banging books together, shuffling cards, playing 52 pickup
7:40am – Andrew – Ripping cards out of deck, shuffling cards, punching card with a hole puncher (2 correct)
8:40am – Jim – Opening/closing a briefcase, shuffling cards, hole punching a card (WINNER!!!)
MONDAY, September 17
6:40am – Mitch – Opening a bag of crackers, pencil in electric pencil sharpener, air coming out of an office chair
7:40am – Dave – Unraveling packing tape, ruffling up a bag of chips, hand dryer in bathroom
8:40am – Jen – Flipping through a phone book, ripping out a page and crumpling it up and then squeezing a kids dinosaur toy
4:40pm – Josh – Ripping velcro, opening a bag of coffee, grinding coffee.
TUESDAY, September 18th
6:40am – Natalie – opening a bag of M&M’s, pouring them into a blender, blending them up
7:40am – Josh – Garborator, pop rox in mouth, rolling hot wheels car on ground (1 correct)
8:40am – Michael – Opening a package of a toy, pulling the toy back and leting it go and then smashing into the wall (1 correct)
4:40pm – Brenden – Someone using a phone app to distort their voice and then making weird noises.
WEDNESDAY, September 19th
6:40am – Peter – Opening a toy dinosaur, playing with the toy, toy dinosaur roaring
7:40am – Becky – Opening package of frozen fruit, putting it in blender, blending it up
8:40am – Josh – Opening bag of cookies, eating cookies, rolling toy car on ground (1 correct)
4:40pm – Jen – Ripping packing tape off a box, crumbling the tape and throwing it away, rolling a toy car (1 correct)
THURSDAY, September 20th
6:40am – Mildred – Opening package of meat, toy car on ground, breaking a Kit Kat (1 correct)
7:40am – Aaron – Unwrapping a toy car, toy car across the floor, crashing into wall (1 correct)
8:40am – Angela – Unwrapping a cheese slice, toy car along the ground, smashing the cheese against the wall (2 correct)
4:40pm – Mitch – Unwrapping a cheese slice, a microwave stopping, rolling a toy car on the ground (2 correct)
UP 93.1 CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
UP 93.1 “SECRET SOUND” CONTEST
UP 93.1 (‘THE STATION’), TORQUE MOTORSPORTS AND FOX SUBARU (‘THE CONTEST SPONSORS’) PRESENT: “SECRET SOUND”.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. UP 93.1, TORQUE MOTORSPORTS AND FOX SUBARU (“THE CONTEST SPONSORS”) WILL BEGIN THE CONTEST ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND 2018 AT 12:01AM AND END THE CONTEST ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 26TH AT 6PM (‘THE DURATION OF THE CONTEST’). ALL TIMES ATLANTIC. ALL CONTEST RULES SHALL BE IN EFFECT FOR THE DURATION OF THE CONTEST.
2. CONTEST IS OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS OF ATLANTIC CANADA FOR THE CONTEST EXCEPT FOR FULL AND PART TIME EMPLOYEES OF NEWCAP RADIO OR SPONSORS AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES (SPOUSE, PARENTS, AUNTS, UNCLES, BROTHERS, SISTERS, GRANDPARENTS, CHILDREN, STEPCHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, CO-HABITATING SIGNIFICANT OTHERS, SIGNIFICANT OTHERS, AND ANY OTHERS DOMICILED OR OTHERWISE); EMPLOYEES OF ANY FIRM ENGAGED IN PRODUCTION, PROMOTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS CONTEST AND EMPLOYEES OF OTHER RADIO OR TELEVISION STATIONS OR OTHER MEDIA ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.
3. THE STATION, AT THEIR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT AND RETAIN POSSESSION OF ANY PRIZE THAT A PARTICIPANT MAY HAVE WON. IN CASE OF DISPUTE, THE DECISION OF THE STATION SHALL BE FINAL.
4. COMPLETE RULES MAY BE OBTAINED AT THE OFFICES OF UP 93.1, 495-A PROSPECT STREET, FREDERICTON, NEW BRUNSWICK, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, BETWEEN 830AM-5PM, EXCEPT HOLIDAYS. OR ONLINE AT UP931.COM OR BY MAILING A SELF-ADDRESSES STAMPED ENVELOPE TO UP 93.1 “SECRET SOUND” CONTEST RULES, 495-A PROSPECT STREET, FREDERICTON, NEW BRUNSWICK, E3B 9M4.
5. TO ENTER THE CONTEST, LISTEN 4 TIMES DAILY STARTING ON MONDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND 2018 FOR THE CUE TO CALL. WHEN YOU HEAR THE CUE TO CALL, BE THE CORRECT CALLER THRU TO QUALIFY FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN THE CASH JACKPOT. THE CONTESTANT THAT GETS ALL PARTS OF THE SECRET SOUND CORRECT WILL WIN THE CASH PRIZE. ANY CLOSE GUESS WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RADIO STATION PROGRAM DIRECTOR AND HER DECISION WILL BE FINAL WHEN AWARDING OR NOT AWARDING THE CASH PRIZE. WHEN THE CASH JACKPOT IS NOT WON, THE JACKPOT WILL INCREASE BY ANOTHER 50 DOLLARS PER CONTEST PLAY UNTIL THE SECRET SOUND IS IDENTIFIED.
6. THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE AND/OR WIN IN ANY WAY
7. ENTRY CONSTITUTES PERMISSION FOR THE CONTEST SPONSORS TO PUBLICIZE AND/OR BROADCAST A WINNER’S NAME, PHOTO, VOICE, LIKENESS AND/OR OTHER RELATED INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN A WINNER IN THE CONTEST FOR PUBLICITY PURPOSES WITHOUT FURTHER COMPENSATION EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE USES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DESCRIBED.
8. ALL PRIZE WINNERS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE GOVERNMENT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION TO PROVE IDENTITY/ELIGIBILITY AND SIGN A RELEASE FOR THE CONTEST SPONSORS AND ALL PARTICIPATING SPONSORS’ EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, CONTRACTORS AND ASSIGNEES FROM ALL AND ANY MANNER OF ACTION, CAUSE(S) OF ACTION, SUITS, DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR DEMANDS WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
9. WINNER MUST COMPLY WITH ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES OUTLINED BY THE RULES
10. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
11. UP 93.1 IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY AND RESPECTING THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. WE DO NOT SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU WITH A THIRD PARTY WITHOUT YOUR PRIOR PERMISSION. UP 93.1 IS COMMITTED TO HONORING THE PRIVACY ACT LEGISLATION IN ALL ASPECTS OF OUR BUSINESS.
12. UP 93.1 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE CONTEST RULES AT ANY TIME DURING THE CONTEST.
- UP 93.1 TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR FAILURE OF THE PHONE LINES IN THE ENTRANT’S ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE CONTEST.
- ALL GRAND PRIZE WINNERS MUST WAIT 30 DAYS BEFORE WINNING ANOTHER PRIZE ON UP 93.1.