On WEDNESDAY, MAY 2ND, McDonald’s invites Canadians to unite
as neighbours on McHAPPY DAY to support local families when they
need it most.
• On McHappy Day, a SMALL PURCHASE makes a BIG DIFFERENCE
in the lives of thousands of families with a sick child.
• $1 from every Big Mac® sandwich, Happy Meal®, and hot McCafé®
beverage sold in McDonald’s restaurants will go to RONALD McDONALD
HOUSE CHARITIES CANADA® (RMHC® Canada) and local children’s
charities across Canada.
• This year marks our 25TH MCHAPPY DAY IN CANADA! Over the years,
McHappy Day has raised more than $66 MILLION in support of Ronald
McDonald House Charities and local children’s charities.
• The 15 Ronald McDonald Houses and 16 Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
keeps over 25,000 FAMILIES close to their sick child while they receive
the treatment they need each year.
• Visit any of the 1,400 McDonald’s restaurants from coast-to-coast on
MAY 2ND to give back to your community and help make a difference in the
lives of the TENS OF THOUSANDS of families and children across Canada.