Maritime Oyster Festival Postponed
Due to the intense heat and crazy rains over the last month, the CFIA and health department has shut down most of my oyster farmers or put them on high risk for salmonella.
I can’t take the risk of getting anyone sick, so I have decided to postpone the festival until a later date, potentially Oct 20th.
For people that purchased their tickets, they can get a refund or hold on until October’s Festival.
The Maritime Oyster Festival